Miscellaneous CADP Resources
1. The VLPN (Very Large Petri Nets) Benchmark Suite
The VLPN benchmark suite is a collection of Nested-Unit Petri Nets (NUPNs) to be tackled by model checking tools.
2. The VLTS (Very Large Transition Systems) Benchmark Suite
The VLTS benchmark suite is a collection of Labelled Transition Systems. It is designed to be a reference criterion for scientific assessment of algorithms and tools operating on large graphs.
The VLTS benchmark suite was a joint project of CWI/SEN2 and INRIA/VASY.
3. Libraries of Specification Patterns in Temporal Logics
Temporal logics and mu-calculus is not always easy, especially for novice users. This can be solved, at least partially, by the use of predefined libraries. Two such libraries are provided below:
These two libraries have been developed by Radu Mateescu (INRIA/VASY).
4. Enhanced Version of the Memtime Utility
is a command-line tool for measuring the CPU and memory consumption of a program. The INRIA/VASY and INRIA/CONVECS teams provide enhanced versions of Memtime that are used daily for the development of the CADP
- Memtime version 1.4 brings support for 64-bit architectures and a small patch for Solaris.
It was prepared by Hubert Garavel, Frédéric Lang, and Wendelin Serwe.
Precompiled executables of Memtime are provided for eight machine architectures.
- Original versions of Memtime (versions 1.0 to 1.3) by Johan Bengtsson at Uppsala University. No longer maintained since 2002. We used version 1.3 as a starting point.
- A parallel branch of Memtime developed at the University of Twente. A bunch of changes that we have neither reviewed nor tested.
Version 1.21 last updated on 2017/04/02 12:30:57
Back to the CADP Home Page