Miscellaneous CADP Resources
1. The VLPN (Very Large Petri Nets) Benchmark Suite
The VLPN benchmark suite is a collection of Nested-Unit Petri Nets (NUPNs) to be tackled by model checking tools.
2. The VLTS (Very Large Transition Systems) Benchmark Suite
The VLTS benchmark suite is a collection of Labelled Transition Systems. It is designed to be a reference criterion for scientific assessment of algorithms and tools operating on large graphs.
The VLTS benchmark suite was a joint project of CWI/SEN2 and INRIA/VASY.
3. Libraries of Specification Patterns in Temporal Logics
Temporal logics and mu-calculus is not always easy, especially for novice users. This can be solved, at least partially, by the use of predefined libraries. Two such libraries are provided below:
These two libraries have been developed by Radu Mateescu (INRIA/VASY).
4. A Catalog of Tools for the Quantitative Zoo
This catalog lists a number of models, logics, and tools developed for modelling and verifying complex systems, the behaviour of which combines discrete aspects (namely, states and transitions) and continuous features (e.g., time, delays, probabilities, continuous laws, etc.).
5. Enhanced Version of the Memtime Utility
is a command-line tool for measuring the CPU and memory consumption of a program. The INRIA/VASY and INRIA/CONVECS teams provide enhanced versions of Memtime that are used daily for the development of the CADP
- Memtime version 1.4 brings support for 64-bit architectures and a small patch for Solaris.
It was prepared by Hubert Garavel, Frédéric Lang, and Wendelin Serwe.
Precompiled executables of Memtime are provided for eight machine architectures.
- Original versions of Memtime (versions 1.0 to 1.3) by Johan Bengtsson at Uppsala University. No longer maintained since 2002. We used version 1.3 as a starting point.
- A parallel branch of Memtime developed at the University of Twente. A bunch of changes that we have neither reviewed nor tested.
Version 1.24 last updated on 2018/07/20 18:25:49
Back to the CADP Home Page